Benefits of Membership:
The mission of the Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance (formerly American Society of Women Accountants) is to enable women in all accounting and finance fields to achieve their full potential and to contribute to their profession.
The Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance’s progressive name and branding better reflect who our members are – and why you should join! As you strive to grow professionally, the Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance provides you networking and continuing education with accounting and finance professionals at the local, regional, and national levels.
Women are still largely underrepresented in leadership positions in the accounting and finance industry. The Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance identifies this gap as a major problem that needs to be remedied. Under this new brand, Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance members achieve their full personal, professional and economic potential and contribute to improvements in the accounting and finance industry.
How Membership Benefits You:
· National and local contacts for networking and professional information
· Leadership opportunities in supportive arena
· National and Regional conferences at a discounted rate
· Forum for quality, cost-effective CPE
· Monthly webinars for soft skill development and career advancement
· Scholarships for degrees and certification programs
· Subscription to Accountability e-Newsletter
· Access to Career Center
· Access to LinkedIn member group
· National online membership directory
· Prestigious status of professional affiliation
· Promote yourself and business on our National Find a Pro Directory
· Discounted memberships to the Institute for Management Accountants (IMA) & ALPFA, the largest Latino association for business professionals and students
· Discounted products and services through affiliation agreements (CPA review courses, CCH tax & accounting books and Long Term Care insurance.)
Visit the Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance national website www.afwa.org/join to become a member.
How to Become a Member:
We are excited that you are interested in becoming a member of the Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance Mesa East Valley Chapter!
Our Chapter President Andrea Garcia is here to help you learn more about our organization and assist with any questions with the enrollment process. Please contact Membership Director Shelby Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to attend any of our networking and educational events to meet our members prior to joining. Visit our Events page for details on our upcoming meetings.
If your organization has several members interested in AFWA membership, consider the additional benefits and discounts available with a corporate membership. Members can be located throughout the country and this may be an ideal situation for regional and national firms with multiple offices looking for additional leadership and educational opportunities for their employees.
Membership applications are processed by our AFWA National Headquarters staff and can be submitted online at www.afwa.org/join or a printed application can be completed and mailed to AFWA National Headquarters Office 2365 Harrodsburg Road, A325 Lexington, Kentucky 40504.
2018-2019 Membership Dues:
Annual Dues: Regular: Student:
AFWA National: $199 $45
Mesa East Valley Chapter: $35 $16
Application Fee (one time fee): $25 waived
Annual Dues: Affiliate: Associate:
AFWA National: $199 $99
Mesa East Valley Chapter: $35 $16
Application Fee (one time fee): $25 $25
Current members can renew online at www.afwa.org after logging in or download an invoice from their member account to mail in the renewal payment to AFWA Headquarters.
New members can register online at www.afwa.org/join or complete and mail in the 2018-2019 Membership Application:
Visit our Testimonials page for stories from AFWA Mesa East Valley Chapter members on why they joined and remain members.